Find Top Lawyer for Insurance Benefits and Claims

Of a truth, a person who goes through severe motor vehicle accident suffers traumatic phase of life. The motor vehicle accident may occur due to several possible reasons. To compensate the accident victims for all the losses incurred, the individuals are required to seek their benefits from an insurance company to compensate for different aspects of their losses and injuries such as:

  • Medical Care
  • Rehabilitation
  • Income Replacement Benefits
  • Housekeeping
  • Childcare
  • Non Earner Benefits
  • Attendant Care Benefits
  • Caregiver Benefits and other expenses too

We at My Toronto Personal Injury Lawyers help you in getting the full compensation for all the losses you incurred after the accident. According to the law, the right to receive accident benefits is available to anyone who is involved in a motor vehicle accident regardless of who was at fault or what was the reason for the accident. Seeking compensation may seem an easy process, but in reality it is not easy. For this reason, you require an experienced lawyer who can help you in getting your full compensation. You can certainly rely on our reputable lawyers who have vast experience in this field and offer reliable services to our clients.

Moreover, the talked about benefits can also be categorized into two major sections such as:

  • Mandatory Benefits: when a person who gets injured in a car accident asks the insurance company to pay for their rehabilitation, lost income, housekeeping and other expenses, if the insurance company refuses to pay for any of the benefits then the injured person can proceed to the Financial Services Commission of Ontario or the courts to require the insurance company to pay.
  • Tort Claims: in this type of claims, a person injured in a car accident sues the insurance company of the person who caused the accident to get the money for rehabilitation, pain and suffering, psychological trauma, rebuilding of their home to accommodate their disability, other expenses and loses related to the accident.

Accordingly, if you want compensation from the driver of the vehicle that struck you, whether you are a driver or pedestrian, you should contact us, as we are there to help you and protect your rights.

Need help? Contact Us!
0000-111-0000 or

  • captcha